Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Poor Farm BTS

Tuesday's lunchtime Poor Farm Ride was similar to the previous week, if it weren't for BTS I wouldn't have gotten out there!  It was cold.  They said it was 28 (evidence below), but it felt colder than that.  I had forgotten my booties but Tom had a good idea of using plastic bags between my socks and shoes, it worked great!  Fingers, even with what I call my "lobster claw" gloves, were still cold though. 
The trails were in good condition in the upper sections, I avoided the lowlands as they were still mucky.  Very pretty day- bright and sunny, and saw two deer.  Seeing deer at Poor Farm has become an every-ride occurrence almost. 
Again, I was alone, just me and my bike, the beast, below.  (Industry Nine wheels taking a break waiting for race season.)  Have I said I love my Giant?





1 comment: