Monday, April 6, 2009

Team Thoughts

I have to say that while I enjoyed hanging out for the day at the Camp Hilbert Race #1, I could not help but think where I might have been had I actaully ridden my bike over the winter and into the spring. I felt great last year and expected to be even faster this year. Through a myriad of reasons, that has just not happened. I did get to hang out with Mason all day, which was rewarding in its own right. I am enjoying taking on the Team Manager role. I just put the deposit down on the new team kit order and it is the culmination of probably around 60 hours worth of work between Roger Sattler and myself. It is great to see anything you create come to fruition and this endeavor was no different. There were a lot of ideas bounced around to come up with our current design, a true collaboration of efforts. I will be smiling ear to ear as I have the pleasure of passing them out to everyone.

It is also great to see the team show up in numbers for the race and it will be even sweeter when we all match... I am looking forward to a great year, it should be a lot of fun.

...Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment