Monday, April 6, 2009

Props

On another note, I have to give some props to a couple of riders at Hilbert that I do not even know.

The first is for the 8 year old grom from JRVS who was rockin it with the juniors. All of the sudden the junior racers come up the road and there is this micro racer blasting along right smack in the mix. I had to do a double take. As I watched him throughout the day, I think there was only 30 minutes of the entire day that he was off his bike. Awesome! You guys have a superb junior program.

Then there is another junior rider from The Bike Factory who has rocked a super solid start to his season. Mind you, this kid is 15 years old and he is putting it to the sport men. I have read the complaints about him being listed as an expert on his team site and then racing sport, but come on he is racing the men, not the juniors. So congratulations to him, too. Thanks to Sean T. for all his effort with The Bike Facotry Team, you guys are killing it!

...Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment