Wednesday, January 15, 2014

BTS#3 Where's everybody at???!!!

BTS#3 had me riding alone. Jeffro had a situation at work. Tom Haines intended on coming out, but a diesel dump truck in need of repairs trumped any riding plans he had. The rest of you, well just save your excuses for next week!!!
Last week WestCreek was desolate! This week there were a couple other riders, but I remember winters past there were a ton of people out riding. There was always a peloton or two of roadies to chase us around. This leads to the question. Where are all the cyclist at???!!!Did they quit riding for the winter???!!!Maybe they are at home riding"the trainer". They can have that little slice of monotony!!! I'll take the outdoors anytime even if it is cold.
So anyway I knocked out my 5 laps. Practiced my track stand for a minute or two, loaded up and split for home. I didn't even make it out of WestCreek and BAAAM!!! Lightning, BOOOM!!! Thunder then it preceded to hail, yes hail!!! Almost the size of marbles!!! Following that was pouring rain and more thunder & lightning. Strange weather indeed!!! Oh well at least I snuck in a ride!!! And DOUBLE POINTS!!! Yeeeeaaaaah Boooyeeeeee!!!
Ya'll come out next week and ride with me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment