Sunday, February 12, 2012

BTS #17: Cold!!

Today's ride started out very cold! So cold in fact that I opted to drive over to Pocahantas rather then riding the bike like normal. With temps not expected to break 20* till after 10, I think it was a good choice.

Todd and I started rolling at around 9:30 around the Monster CX course as planned. We rolled a pretty nice pace in an effort to keep warm. Luckily, this plan worked and I felt comfortable after 30 minutes. Jason, Plassman, Mason and the Crofts joined us later in the morning to roll with us as we finished the ride. All in all, a good ride.

I tested out my new Schwalbe Racing Ralph CX tires today. Awesome tires that rolled really well on the gravel. I think these tires were faster and offered better grip then what I have been using.
Bundled up and heading out in the cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment