Saturday, March 1, 2014

Saturday's BTS part B

As I was gearing up for this morning's ride, the work monster made an appearance and gobbled up my chance to make it to Poor Farm at 8:30. Boooo.

I'd entered the matrix and did some cyber battling while repairing a broken network route between two of our servers. Neo never showed, so I just had to take care the Agent myself. Stupid computer stuff.

I sent Sonya an email to give here a heads up, but her phone must be as old as mine... Seriously, people laugh when they see my well worn flip phone.

After work stuff settled down I got back into the real world and headed out to Poor Farm. I saw Tom and Sonya leaving and we chatted for a bit.

The trails were no longer frozen by the time I started riding so I carefully linked together the driest loops I could and rode for almost 3 hours. I repeated a lot of stuff because a lot of the trails were still to wet to ride. Fortunately by the time I was leaving, most of the upper trails were firming up nicely increasing the options.

I'm glad Tom and Sonya made it out, and wished I could have been there earlier. Better late than never.

No comments:

Post a Comment