Monday, March 5, 2012

Industry Nine

Last week I had the opportunity to stop by a little piece of heaven otherwise known as Industry Nine in Asheville NC.  We were on our way down to Southern Cross and it seemed like a perfect detour.  Stop by, introduce myself to one of our newest and certainly most high profile sponsor pick ups of 2012.  Shout out to Jesse Leadbetter for hooking us up with those guys!  You cannot miss the place with the Wheel Tree.

Best business sign ever.
We snuck in a back door which just might have been the front door.  The instant I opened the door, I knew we were in the right place.  Pure BLING everywhere!  A few guys chillin, making up the best wheels around.  I took a quick tour and met a few guys before making my way back to the Pot-O-Gold to take a look at my wheels.  I spied a special order getting ready to ship out...sweet!

Special delivery for Mr. Plassman!
My wheels were even sweeter than I thought they were going to be, I was super stoked.

Awesome

DOUBLE order of awesome.

Mason got a set of i25SL wheels and they are super bling, of course.  Blue hub, green nipples and they are sick light!  1200 grams of pure goodness.  It was like Christmas morning for her, smile from ear to ear.  Her cross bike is ridiculously light anyway, but now it is just plain silly.

Like Christmas morning!

Yeah - Joni took this picture...

Look up man, look up!

Bling

... and more Bling
We followed up with an obligatory trip to the Biltmore House.  As an architect I really enjoy seeing the house and grounds.  The basement is still my favorite part, I love seeing the original model of the house and some of the original drawings.  Super cool.  Plus the pool totally reminds me of the one on the Queen Mary.


A handful of days later we would be toeing the line at Southern Cross, but that is for another post.

Thanks again to Jesse for hooking us up.

2 comments: