Tuesday, February 1, 2011

BTS #6


It's been a while since I had a nightime trail ride, and I had almost forgot just how much fun it is! I hooked up with Tom H., Todd, and David at Powhite for some HID lit goodness on BTS #6. It was pretty cool to watch the night train flow down a descent as I prepared to hitch on. These trails are pretty easy for me to remember in the daylight, but at night, I felt like the village idiot after leading us into numerous wrong turns. Lucky for me Tom H. steered me back on course. Todd, David, and Tom were nipping at my heels as we plunged back down to the bottom. Great ride and I can't wait for the next night trip to Powhite.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, had a blast!! Hopefully we can continue these night rides at Powhite through the summer. Need to work on climbing that one tough hill.

    I to was a village idiot on the trails at night. Only got to lead for a short period since I led us right onto a trail that dead ended...oops.

    ReplyDelete