Sunday, February 27, 2011

BTS #19


What an awesome day for a ride!! It was nice to see so many team members make it out. It was me, Jeff, Tom H., Paul, Damon, Kylan, and of course Steve. Big thanks to Steve for hosting us and ensuring we didn't get lost. All those crazy letters...

We ended up doing a few laps of the park and never made it over to York. The new section, called the "D" loop, is the newest trail and probably the most difficult from an aerobic standpoint. Much like the rest of the park, all climbs are short. This trail has a few tight switchbacks thrown in for good measure though.

Thanks to all that showed up. Had a great time. We need to schedule another team ride at Freedom before to long.

1 comment:

  1. Let the record show that I once again racked myself while riding. However, I did defeat the Log-Ness-Monster once again using my cunning intellect and desire to make up for my lack of aerobic fitness!

    Thanks for a great ride Team!

    ReplyDelete