Sunday, January 23, 2011

BTS #1

Ride #1 is in the books.  We had Jason, Todd, Paul & Damon hit up a 52 mile loop in sub freezing temperatures........

It was a good ride with a solid winter pace.  It was quite amusing when Paulito almost went Nacho Libre on his bike.  I think his bike might have won at that point in time.  We got passed on the way back through the battlefield, so Todd & I made the decision to bridge on, it turned out to be a pretty sweet interval since we were already over two hours into our ride.  I jumped back on the front to lead the way home.  Once we climbed out of Hadad's and hit Osborne again it was on.  Straight into the headwind the rest of the way back to Rocketts.  Todd gave me a one minute breather which is all I needed to bring it home.  Nice ride, great day and 45 points. 

See everyone tomorrow night.

...Jason

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could have joined you guys. Sounds like a good time.

    ReplyDelete