Monday, June 8, 2009

2009 Hoo Ha

Here are a few pics from the Hoo Ha yesterday. It was a beautiful day and we had a good team showing af 7 racers. I will try and post more about the day when I have some time. The first picture tells it all!

Sonya gets her first sport win!

The start of the Pro Race

Some of the guys getting ready for a long day.
Joe roling through the prologue.

Sonya on her way to victory!!!
Bishop crushing everyone.


Sonya crossing hte line first.


Lin rolling accross the line.


Joe busting a move and getting mad props from the announcer!
The now famous 'Joe Fish'.
Lin chillin.
Brandon explaining how he is super excited to do the XXC again next year!
The Hardy Boys rocking another solid XXC adventure. These guys are always smiling when they get done riding!
Great work everyone.
...Jason

1 comment:

  1. I actually do want to give it another shot next year.
    Congrats to Sonya Especially! And to all that finished.

    I could hear Todd and Kevin behind me with the occassional "Whoot!!" and "I love hills!" shouts so I knew I was holding a good pace. But that 1+ mile hike out of the valley broke me.
    Overall it was the most challenging and brutal race I've ever competed in. But worth my $45? Yeah.

    ReplyDelete