Monday, July 11, 2011

Hilbert #2...almost like home





It is a nice feeling to pull up to the race course and it feels like home again. That was exactly how the feeling has become at Hilbert. You know just what to expect, and even know the best lines around the trails. Jeff and I were able to sneak out to the trails on Thursday for a quick spin around. This bit of recon really paid off.

The team showed up in full force, as normal with Hilbert races. The podiums were full of Design Physics/ Stijl racers as well with Joe 2nd Expert, Jeff 1st Sport, Sonya 2nd Sport, Nolan 3rd Beginner, and myself 2nd Enduro all hitting the the steps. Full results found here: RunRideRace.











Another great race put on my Mark. Trails could not have been in better condition! Super fast and sticky. Thanks to Sonya for all the pictures.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admit I'm biased, but I couldn't help noticing that if Tom Richeson had raced in the younger expert category instead of the 35+ expert category that he would have placed third. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plassman I'm a calling you out! Quit slummin in the sport cat.
    Scottie D

    ReplyDelete