Sunday, March 28, 2010

A New Season

Wow, it has been a while since anyone has posted on the site.  It must have been all that riding we were doing all winter... no time to post. 

First off I would like to welcome some new people to the team this year.  I am always stoked when someone asks to be on the team.  We have a great group of friends who enjoy riding and racing together.  So welcome to:

Jeff Plassman
Matt Juaneza
Tom Haines
Paul Leeger
Dave Ezzell
Matt Wiley
Andrew Smolak
Ross Ciminelli
Jake Meyers
Nick Jacob

This cover both our MTB & DH Squads.

The season officially kicked off tody with the "Ride the Ridge" race.  I have not heard from everyone, but I do know that we have notched our first victory of the season.  Congratulations to Jeff!  Todd came in behind him for 2nd place - great showing for our sport vet guys.  I will update once I find out how the women and expert riders did.  

Once again, welcome to the team and good luck throughout the season.  Here's to a strong year, lot's of group rides and a whole lot of fun.

...Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment